In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. Axe Nation Karolina Pach, ul. Grodzka 46, 31-044 Kraków as your Personal Data Administrator, informs that:
- Your data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 point a) and point b) and in accordance with the content of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
- Your data will be processed for the purpose of providing services by Axe Nation Karolina Pach and preparing a quote for the needs of the service and the implementation of the service (including after-sales marketing).
- Your data will be stored during the term of the contract / cooperation with the company and also after its termination for a maximum of 5 years.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide services by Ax Nation Karolina Pach.
- Your data will be made available to persons authorized in connection with their performance of official duties. In accordance with applicable law, we will also share your data with relevant state authorities.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (address: General Inspectorate for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw), if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Protection Regulation personal data from April 27, 2016.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- All notifications and inquiries regarding your personal data should be sent to the above address by post.
lub telefonicznym. Masz pytania? Chcesz przyjść z większa grupą?